Please be mindful of others’ health when using our community’s resource. The trail is for everyone.
- Keep dogs on a short leash
- Wear masks while using the trail, as 6+ feet of social distance may not be possible
- 6 feet of social distance may not be sufficient while in motion. Keep as much distance as possible
- Walk single file if someone is coming from the opposite direction.
- Bikers, slow down and announce you are passing.
- Be mindful of your speed on the trail, as it is multi-use
- Keep right, pass on the left
- When standing still, remain on the green space off the side of the trail
- As always, follow CDC guidelines.
“Your respiratory signature is not just a stationary, six-foot sphere around you, but it turns into a comet-shaped trail while you’re at speed. The majority of your signature is still around you in your sphere, but you’re moving fast enough that your sphere starts trailing behind you, where you used to be.”Anne Hyman of the Potomac Peddlers
Looking for something to do? Pick up trash with your family or roommates along the trail or in green spaces.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.