Are you a cyclist? Do you bike around town? Earn benefits!
Purchase a $5 helmet sticker at a participating business, and you are entitled to to discounts and rewards at businesses and restaurants all over Northampton when you travel by bike (and show your sticker)! Not only will bicycling save you money, but it’ll decrease pollution and congestion, all while making you look and feel good.
Participating businesses . . .
- Artifact Cider Project (20% off merch)
- Bread Euphoria (10% off coffee drinks, pastries, pizza, and bread)
- Broadside Books (10% items in stock)
- Cooper’s Corner (small chips with purchase of deli sandwich)
- Florence Pie Bar (free coffee with purchase)
- Jennifer Nery, LAc (20% off single session)
- Northampton Bicycle (free Maple Waffle bar with any purchase)
- Pizza Amore (10% off. $5 minimum)
- Pie in the Sky Berry Farm (10% off)
- Resinate (10% off merch)
- River Valley Co-Op (Free CamelBak® insulated water bottle & 10% off a shopping trip when you purchase the sticker & a free banana & double green stamps with all purchases)
- State Street Fruit Store (small chips with purchase of deli sandwich)
- Tuesday Market farmer’s market by Grow Food Northampton ($2.50 token)
- Brits R U.S gourmet grocery store (10% off. $5 minimum)
Are you a local business trying to get involved?
FNT is partnering with Bicycle Benefits, a program that offers discounts and benefits to customers who bike to participating shops. The program supports buy-local initiatives, and safe, healthy bicycling.
Here’s how it works:
Businesses enroll as a Bicycle Benefits member through our Google Form.
Once enrolled, businesses can sell cyclists a helmet sticker for $5 each, which will act as a coupon. Once cyclists buy the sticker, they are eligible for discounts or deals at participating businesses (BOGO, or 10% off etc). We’ll help with outreach to encourage cyclist participation in the program.
The cost of a starter kit is starts at $25 and includes:
- 10 helmet stickers, which can be sold to cyclists for $5 each
- Informational material
- A decal for your shop window to let cyclists with the sticker know your organization participates in Bicycle Benefits
To encourage participation, FNT will provide the first 20 local businesses the starter kits at no cost — just fill out the form below and we will deliver your kit to your organization.
Complete the Bicycle Benefits registration form here or at the link below:
Let’s open our shop doors to more and more bikes this spring!